lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

An Important Person

A person that came into my life changing my way to see things with other perspective in a good one and is so important for me and he also became one of my best friends is Sebastian M. He is good looking, he is really tall, curly hair, brown eyes, skinny and his voice sounds like a little boy and it is funny to heard him talk, he has big feet and he is athletic. Also he sometimes smells like me because I borrow his sweater and when I give it back to him he smells like me and if not he smells good, he also likes sour candies and he eats a lot, every time I see him, he is eating. Sebastian is the kind of person that always smiles and even though he pass through rough times he always thinks positive, he also has a big heart, he is funny,lovely, he is trustful, hones, kind and a really good friend. I get to know him really well and I know he is there for me no matter what and I have so much confidence with him that he sometimes call me "brother" and it is kind of masculine but he tells me that in a good way. He came to into my life when I needed someone and now I realize it was funny how we met. I was new at school and we were at final exams at the first unit, it was march of this year something like that and I really didn't knew anyone and suddenly he appeared and he was making fun of the teacher and he never stop talking so the teacher move him and make him sit behind me and I remember I was taking my math exam and he start touching my head, my hair and making all kind of noise and then he started talking at the middle of the exam and I turn around and I ask why he was so noisy and impatient and I said please stop bothering and he look at me with an ugly face and started laughing and he looked like a pretty little boy and he was funny but I was in the middle of my math exam, and he started playing with my hair again and with a ruler and the most amazing and funniest thing was that que was at the middle of the exam of math or chemistry and he started eating an apple and there was when I thought that he really didn't knew anything about the exam and the only thing left to do was bothering me and we had two more hours left so he had time to bother every single person in the class but no, he was focus on me. The time passed and he quiet and after that I realize I needed him to make noise. I don't understood why but I turn around again and I ask him why he was quiet and then he smile and he told me I thought you were angry at me so I decided to stop but if you want I can start bothering you again and I just smiled and keep on with my exam after that we sit together every time we had final exams and I really get use to the fact he always is bothering me while we are in exams so in this final exams and next year I will miss him. Now I can't only tell that I only know him since seven months ago but I can tell I have good memories with him and how he came into my life will be significant for me all the time and I hope that he always have that smile he had when I met him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario